- Fun & Vibrant Company Culture
- Opportunity for Growth & Development
- Employee Perks & Social Events
Who are we?
City Venue Management is a facility management company managing Aquatic Centres & Health Clubs stretching from the Sunshine Coast through to the Gold Coast, we currently operate 27 sites across Queensland and continue to grow and develop with each passing day.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated leader to manage our Kawana Aquatic Centre!
Our Recreation and Leisure business is to provide and facilitate a range of sport, recreation and healthy life style opportunities for the community.
The Facility Manager will be an efficient, well organised and self driven. Emphasis on leadership and motivation in a challenging environment. You will require excellent communication and presentation skills. An understanding of the key success criteria in operating an Aquatic, Health and Fitness facility is essential.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, commercially astute Facility Manager. People Leader with innovative mindset to strive for continuous improvement across all operations of the facility. A methodical top down approach to solving problems and creating strong processes. Enables high performance in people through leading with vision, inspiration, coaching and developing a team to achieve results. Fostering a vibrant, can-do culture, consistent with CVM’s Purpose and Truths and Leadership Fundamentals. You will need the ability to self-manage and execute in a fast paced environment.
The Manager will be a visible leader. You will develop and maintain a prominent and visible role throughout the community, representing CVM with key community stakeholders.
What you need to succeed:
- Ability to lead a team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience in the development and implementation of business development projects
- Knowledge of community recreation, facility management and or swim school experience advantageous
- Demonstrated experience leading and developing staff
- An eye for detail and a passion about safety of team members and patrons
- Maintain a thorough understanding of key business drivers and targets at all times
- Implement appropriate financial controls and reports
- Relentlessly approach acquisition and retention programs for all customers across all programs.
- Be disciplined in operational expenditure to approved budgets.
- Demonstrated capability for driving continuous improvement to achieve delivery of high service levels
- Provide inspired leadership to your entire team
- Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale
- Developing and driving operational efficiencies through systems and processes
- A strong, visible, collaborative, hands-on team player and leader
- Ensure that the important Council assets we are entrusted with are maintained at the highest levels and are always clean and well presented to customers.
What are the perks?
Our company culture thrives on a positive team environment and the focus on every role contributing to high performance outcomes. We value the opinion of all employees and take measures to consistently ensure every voice is heard.
We do meaningful work every day - we move fast and focus on what matters.
We are empowered to make decisions - we don’t let processes and approval hierarchies get in the way; we trust our team to use their judgement.
Our entrepreneurial spirit creates exciting and rewarding careers where you can challenge the status quo whilst making a difference.
Our City Perks program offers a range of generous discounts.
We offer an Employee Assistance Program, My Fitness Passport and other benefits to support your physical, mental and social wellbeing.
We have fun - we celebrate our successes & don’t take ourselves too seriously!!
Where to from here:
We are an inclusive employer of choice and passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.